im searching for a movie

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

im searching for a movie

ive seen it on german television, it must have been on 'öffentlich rechtlichen Sender', if that helps. i cant remember much, but it was about a family living somewhere in britain, id guss scotland or ireland, in the highlands. typical 'peasant' live, family struggles to get by, foods short etc. the main protagonists i can remember are a girl and a black boy. the family of the girl 'adopts' (?) the black boy and he lives with the family, but he is not exactly accepted. this movie shows how they grow up i nthis condition. they black boy has having a hard time especially even in his childhood. he goes out with the father of the girl (?) to kill sheep. later the boys gets thrown out of the house, i believe hewas in his teenage years, at this time and somewhere there the giorl falls in love with him. now sometime later, when the girl hasbecome an adult she is getting married to a wealthy white man, beshe is not happy, she still longs for the black boy she knew. somewhere there the black boy returns and tells her he had a hard time surviving. the female was and is very depressed, that they have been severed, but they dont get together again (i cant remember why). i thin kat some point they tried to run away together. it ends with the black guy leaving here and and the female dying (?) of depression. thats about all i can recall
      there was ony little dialogue throughout the film
    • Teilen