Tokyo Zombie - Premium of the Dead Edition (Japan)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Es gibt 9 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Ivy.

Tokyo Zombie - Premium of the Dead Edition (Japan)

Tokyo Zombie

Tokyo Zombie is a shocking new survival film/road movie starring the Japanese film underground's favorite stars Tadanobu Asano ("Zatoichi," "Ichi the Killer,") and Sho Aikawa ("Gozu," "Dead Or Alive")! Afroed Fujio and bald Mitsuo work at a fire-extinguisher factory in near-future Tokyo where they practice jujitsu and live like brothers when one day zombies from Japan's top waste disposal site--the trash mountain, black mount fuji--their lives are forever changed. The zombies' numbers grow, taking in even Mitsuo and forcing the two to put up their last fight before ever having the chance of travelling to Russia to study how to be the strongest men in the world. Can they save the world? Can Fujio and Mitsuo be reunited in their live(?)times?

Der Film wurde von Sakichi Sato geschrieben, welcher auch gleichzeitig noch den Platz auf dem Regiestuhl einnahm und den meisten für seine Drehbücher zu Ichi the Killer und Gozu bekannt sein dürfte.

Der Film erscheint sowohl in der limitierten "Premium of the Dead" Edition, als auch in der deutlich günstigeren Regular Edition. Bei letzterer fallen jedoch fast alle Extras weg, mit Ausnahme des Audiokommentars und der Trailer.

Daten zur DVD:

Label:--------------> Happinet

Ländercode:--------------> 2

Anzahl der Discs:--------------> 2

Laufzeit:---------------> ca. 103 Minuten NTSC

Bildformat:--------------> 16:9LB Cinemascope

Tonformat:-------------> Japanisch Dolby Digital 2.0

Untertitel::------------> keine

Extras:

- Trailers
      - Audio Commentary
      - Interviews
      - Making Of
      - Event Footage
      - TV Spots
      - Music Videos

Special Features:--------------> 2 Disc Limited Special Edition, Special Packaging , Paper Sumo Wrestler

Erscheinungsdatum:----------------> 28.07.2006 in Japan

Preis:--------------------> 5700 Yen (Premium of the Dead Special Edition) / 3800 Yen (Regular Edition)

"I sense that people at foreign festivals expect something violent or radical from my films, some kind of extreme entertainment that's different from everything else playing there. But it was not my aim to create those types of films, it was the the result of choosing the best way to express the subject." - Takashi Miike

Bei genügend Interesse könnte ich den Film mal etwas vorziehen, dass ich noch bis Mitte Oktober eine Review machen könnte.
      "I sense that people at foreign festivals expect something violent or radical from my films, some kind of extreme entertainment that's different from everything else playing there. But it was not my aim to create those types of films, it was the the result of choosing the best way to express the subject." - Takashi Miike